Thursday night - Karl's 30th birthday! After the Killers concert he had a lot of candles to blow out...and he got them all out on the first try.
On Saturday we went to Napa and Sonoma to show Dana and Nick some of our favorite wineries. Here we are at Hess Collection, where we had a private tasting and tour of the production area and art gallery.
On Monday I took Dana and Nick to Saint Mary's to show them where I work. This is Dana and me in front of the chapel and the statue of John Baptiste de la Salle.
Monday was Dana's 30th birthday so we went to an excellent restaurant in Oakland called Wood Tavern to celebrate.Now I'm going to completely change the subject on you...and the new subject is CHRISTMAS CARDS! I FINALLY got ours sent out today...so be on the lookout! A word of warning - we tried to be funny with our cards this year, so don't take them too seriously. ;) I apologize for sending them so late, but hopefully they will still make it to everyone's house before Christmas.
I hope you're all having a great week and I will try to post updates on here more often!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment