Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Blog, blog, blog
As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm teaching a Jan Term course right now at Saint Mary's. It has turned out to be hugely popular with the students. I'm not sure if the time slot works for them or if they are actually interested in the subject, but my class that was supposed to have no more than 25 students is now way over the limit at 33, with some students still emailing me trying to get in (I've closed it off at this point!). Part of the course includes the students maintaining their own sports blogs and writing at least one entry per week. I thought some of you might be interested in reading their blogs, so here is a link to our course blog, where I am also writing at least one post a week on the main page. To see the students' blogs click on the link at the top of the page that says "Student Blogs". I'm not sure how many of them have posted yet, as they have until Monday to write their first posts, but they should hopefully be interesting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment