1) I made some yummy lasagna for dinner. This lasagna was grade-A awesome, if I do say so myself. I think it's genetic. My mom has always made the best lasagna I've ever had but I think I might have surpassed even her with tonight's batch.
2) Christmas music. If you know me at all, you know I'm a Christmas music freeeeeaaaaak!!!!! Luckily one of my favorite radio stations, 107.9 The Track, recently went 24/7 Christmas music. Sweet! To top it off I discovered the "Sounds of the Season" station on Comcast tonight (Channel 884 here). Ahhhhh!!! Let there be Christmas melodies all around! :)
3) I get the H1N1 vaccine tomorrow! IU received a limited supply of the vaccine, and they only have enough for one day of vaccines. Luckily I made the short list and I'm scheduled to get mine tomorrow! I have had several students out with H1N1 this semester and as you may or may not know, I'm a bit of a germ-o-phobe, so getting the vaccine will put my mind at ease for awhile. The only reason I qualify for it is because I have asthma...this might just be the first time having asthma has come in handy for anything in life.

4) I get to visit my mom in Colorado in just a little over a week! Karl and I are going out there for Thanksgiving and I can't wait! We will get to relax at her most comfortable house, curl up and watch movies, eat good food, go on some wonderful hikes, and meet her new little puppy, Cefalu, which is pronounced Shef-uh-low. (See photo below, which my mom sent me via email).
5) Thanksgiving break is almost upon us. Going along with my previous post, I am in serious need of a BREAK right now, and Thanksgiving break is just one week and two days away, whew.
That's all for now! Have a great week everyone.



No comments:
Post a Comment