Last night Karl and I celebrated our 8K race successes by dressing up and going to his President's Challenge Holiday Party at Restaurant Tallent in Bloomington. The food was simply AWESOME (I could have eaten five of the desserts - caramel chocolate tarts) and the PC crew is a lively bunch so there was never a dull moment.
Here are a few photos:
Standing in front of our Christmas tree at home before we left for the party.
PC student staffers entertained the crowd with singing and instrument playing.
The PC Holiday Party at Restaurant Tallent.
Karl & me at our table.
The Christmas lights are up on the Bloomington square. I absolutely love this time of year!We have several more "festive" events in the coming weeks...we went to the Nutcracker at the IU Musical Arts Center today, we have the Chimes of Christmas concert at the IU Auditorium on Wednesday (what a sweet surprise from my husband, who bought us tickets to this), my Department of Kinesiology holiday party on Thursday, and next Friday is the School of HPER holiday party.
More updates to come later this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment