Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hillbuzz!

My wonderful husband just alerted me to a website all about Hillary Clinton, called "Hillbuzz". Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.hillbuzz.wordpress.com


You all know I'm a Hillary lover through-and-through...and I always will be! So I'm excited to start reading this blog. The only entry I've read so far is one that Karl showed me. This particular post is pretty funny if you go down and read the comments that users have posted. Don't get me wrong, I definitely like Michelle Obama and think she makes a great first lady, but it's kind of funny reading the comments about her being in Hillary's shadow (especially when you see the picture). I find it interesting that the people who write this blog don't like her, because I have never really viewed Michelle and Hillary as being in direct competition with each other. Hillary and Barack? Yes. Hillary and Michelle? Not so much.

Maybe someday my dream will come true and Hillary will finally get the chance to be our president...

That's all for now.

No comments: