Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm an ABC Family dork

Anyone who read my "25 Random Things About Me" on Facebook back when that was the big craze will know that I secretly LOVE the ABC Family Channel! (Not much of a secret anymore...) I am a regular viewer of the shows "Greek" and "Secret Life of the American Teen". I just found out about a new show that's premiering in June and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Here's a little sneak peek:


What's it about, you ask? GYMNASTICS!!!!!!! I'm sure it's going to be super cheesy like most of the other ABC Family shows and original movies, but because it's about my all-time favorite sport, I have a feeling I'm going to love it. Here's what the ABC Family website says about the show: "Welcome to the make-or-break world of competitive gymnastics, where the intensity of competition is matched only by the drama of life off the mat." haha! Can't wait for the first episode! ;) Where were these shows when I was actually in the target market age group of a station like ABC Family???

No comments: