Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Okay, one more post tonight

I was just remarking to Karl about how different our two blogs are... He likes to take pictures of things around town (bikes, cars, etc.) and write posts about how cool they are. I like to take on societal issues and things that really bother me and make my blood boil. When life is going smoothly and nothing riles me up, I am usually pretty quiet on my blog. Maybe for Karl it's a creative outlet where he can share ideas and experiences with people, and for me it's more of a way to express my feelings about issues that I care about. I think a lot of times writing about these issues also helps me to better understand how I feel about them and WHY they upset me or bother me.

I'm sure there is some psychological explanation for our completely different blogging styles, which would be pretty interesting to hear! At any rate, it's just sort of funny because we are very alike in a lot of ways, but this is one aspect in which we greatly differ! I'm going to keep posting my rants on different issues, but I'll try to sprinkle in some personal "what's happening with the Eaglemans" posts as well. ;)

No comments: