Recently I told my cousin Brandon how I wanted to find some old Saturday Night Live clips. The only place I knew to look was YouTube, which did not have any because NBC removes all of the clips from that site due to copyright infringement. Luckily Brandon introduced me to a great and addictive site with hundreds of SNL clips - www.hulu.com. I highly recommend you check it out if you are ever in the mood for some great SNL and it's not on TV at the moment.
Here is one of my all-time favorite skits. It is Amy Poehler as a hyperactive little girl named Kaitlin, and she's always screaming her stepdad's name, "Rick! Rick! Rick!" Chances are if you have been around me at all in the last few years, you've probably heard me impersonate this character a few times. ;) Enjoy! Happy weekend to everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment