Recently I was going through some old photos and found a few fond memories from my days as an undergraduate and graduate student at IU. Here are a few of them:
Thursday, February 5, 2009
IU WINS A GAME!
Trust me, this year that is big news. :) My grandma told me the other day that she watched the IU-Ohio State game and was going to call me if they won, but they didn't win. I wondered why she still couldn't have called me...haha. Then yesterday around 5:30 my phone rang and it was her, delivering the great news that IU finally won a Big Ten game! The Hoosiers beat the Iowa Hawkeyes 68-60. I wish I would've been able to watch it, but unfortunately we don't get the Big Ten Network out here. The win brought the Hoosiers' record to 6-15 for the season and 1-8 in the Big Ten. It also snapped an 11-game losing streak.
Recently I was going through some old photos and found a few fond memories from my days as an undergraduate and graduate student at IU. Here are a few of them:
Bob Knight's very last Senior Night speech at IU in 2000. This was my sophomore year. I'm so thankful I was able to be a student at IU while he was still the coach. I didn't miss one game in those two years!
My friends and I wore these shirts spelling out "KIRK" for Kirk Haston. I believe this was my sophomore year. The previous year we wore "LUKE" shirts for Luke Recker.
Recently I was going through some old photos and found a few fond memories from my days as an undergraduate and graduate student at IU. Here are a few of them:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment