GO

I can't really explain it...the Steelers are always a team that I cheer for unless they're playing my team, the Bears. I just like them. Maybe it's the fact that I used to show a really good video called "Steeler Nation" in my class, maybe it's because the Steelers players stay out of trouble and don't seem to have inflated egos, or maybe it's because I'm revolting from everyone on the West coast right now (who all seem to be cheering for the Cardinals). Whatever the case, I say GO STEELERS, and unfortunately for them, it means they'll probably lose. I really can't remember the last time a team that I wanted to win a big game or series (i.e., Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, World Series), actually WON. I think the last time one of "my teams" won might've been the Yankees in 2000. YIKES....I've had a nine-year drought.
Time out, I take it all back....I just realized that Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federer in the Australian Open earlier today! I was cheering for Nadal (Karl wanted Federer to win). Wooooo hoooo maybe it's my lucky day! ;)
Enjoy the Super Bowl! Now I'm off to watch some collegiate gymnastics at Cal... Hopefully I can take some good pics and post them on here later.
No comments:
Post a Comment