Monday, February 2, 2009

My favorite Super Bowl commercials

Okay, I have to admit that I was very UNIMPRESSED with the Super Bowl ads this year. As one of my friends put it, "It was definitely an off year! Good thing it was a competitive game, otherwise, what a waste." I couldn't have said it better myself.

I really only liked two of the commercials this year. Here they are:

1) "Macgruber" Pepsi commercial




I was told that unless you're a Saturday Night Live watcher, this one didn't really make sense. Good thing for me that I am, in fact, an SNL watcher and I loved it! Plus, I'm kind of a crazy Kristin Wiig fan, so I love anything she's in. :)

2) CareerBuilder "It May Be Time" ad






What were everyone else's favorites???

2 comments:

Erin said...

i LOVED the mcgruber one, that was great, for sure. and, you're right that the careerbuilder one was funny...SOOO flippin' random, which adds to the hilarity of it all. however, i was NOT impressed by budweiser commercials. every time one came on, 'wtf thoughts and confusion throughout the room automatically ensued. and we were really looking forward to seeing them all since we NEVER see TV - so, to say the least, we were disappointed, too. have a sweet day, dear!

nickdotgee said...

Thanks for the shout-out Andrea!