You all know that Karl loves to stay fit, but what you might not know is how much he LOVES a type of workout called "crossfit". I have done a few of the crossfit workouts with him and they're brutal... The last time I did one I was so sore that I couldn't even work out the next day. It reminds me of the type of conditioning we did when I was involved in competitive gymnastics. A lot of push-ups, pull-ups, squats, running, jumping, etc.
Recently Karl became friends with the guy who produces all of the videos for the crossfit website. He brought a camera to the gym yesterday to tape Karl doing "double unders" with the jump rope. Karl did double unders for two minutes and eight seconds straight, which equaled 208 total double unders in a row. If you're not impressed by that, just try doing TWO in a row sometime! They're tougher than they look!
To see the video, just go straight to this post on Karl's blog and there is a link.
ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is awesome, we watched the video yesterday and were amazed. karl rocks! ;)
Post a Comment