If you would like to see all of our pictures from the weekend, just check out our Kodak Gallery by clicking on the link.
Next up: Today I received my absentee ballot for voting in Indiana!!!!! I was so excited to receive it in the mail and I can't wait to mail it in and help Obama in Indiana. My political journey during this election is pretty crazy... I started off as a hard-core Hillary Clinton supporter (and I still am!), then became bitter when she didn't win, thought for a while I wouldn't vote, then decided to write-in Hillary, then when Sarah Palin was named the Republican VP I came around and knew exactly what I had to do because there was absolutely no way I would see this woman end up in the White House: vote for Obama. I can definitely be stubborn at times, and I'm glad that I finally came around and saw the good in Obama. I think he can help our country in the ways that we desperately need at this delicate time with the economy, financial crisis, etc.
Finally, what kind of post would it be if I didn't somehow find a way to convince everyone how incompetent and idiotic Sarah Palin is? Check out the latest SNL skit featuring Tina Fey as Sarah Palin (by the way, I recently read that Tina Fey tried to deny the resemblance between herself and Palin, but couldn't deny it after her 2-year-old daughter saw a picture of Palin and said, "It's Mommy!" haha...that's a pretty cute story). Here is the clip. Let me tell you my absolute favorite parts.... 1) The comment about "two unwilling teenagers"; 2) "I, Joe Biden, am better than THAT."; and 3) "if you want an outsider....who doesn't like pronouncin' the 'g' at the end of the word she's sayin'". How long have I been talking about that?!?! Ahhh it's great to see that SNL realized it too. It is kind of a long clip, but worth it. Trust me!!!
As they used to say on SNL's "Weekend Update" when Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon were the hosts...GOODNIGHT AND HAVE A PLEASANT TOMORROW!

No comments:
Post a Comment