This is from the People Magazine interview with Sarah and Todd Palin (what?! People got an interview before NBC???? What's wrong with this picture?)
Anyway, my favorite question and quote from the interview:
Question - "Tina Fey plays you sort of bubble-headed. You obviously –
Sarah Palin: That's funny, I play her bubble-headed, too, when I imitate her. "
When does Sarah Palin "imitate" Tina Fey? This woman irks me to no end.... Tina Fey has so much more intelligence, class, and poise than this woman could evvvvvver hope for. Her snarky, smart-aleck comments and answers to so many of the questions she is asked just help to prove my point. I would feel a lot better if Tina Fey were running for Vice President rather than Sarah Palin. I read a hilarious Fey quote recently so I'll have to look for it and post it on here. It said something along the lines of "If she's in the White House I'm leaving Earth."
The election is coming soon...don't let this woman get one step closer to the White House!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment