Friday, October 31, 2008

Best SNL clip ever

Okay...maybe not the best one ever. That would be a tough contest! As you probably know from my previous posts on here, I am a HUGE fan of Saturday Night Live. I have watched that show ever since I can remember (I'm talking back in Elementary School!) and the Kristen Wiig "Target Greatlands" skits are some of my all-time favorites. I had a lot of trouble finding a clip of the skit she did with Justin Timberlake but after a great deal of searching, here it is:




I sometimes have a tendency to imitate my favorite SNL characters, so if you ever hear me exclaim, "Eureka! It's a maaatch!" you'll know where it comes from. ;)

Just for the record, I think my actual all-time favorite skit is when Mike Myers would play "Linda Richmond" with the TV show "Coffee Talk". Other favorites:

-Amy Poehler as "Kaitlin", the hyperactive little girl with a stepdad named Rick (played by Horatio Sanz....you might hear me randomly screaming, "Rick! Rick! Rick!" and that one comes from this skit)
-Jimmy Fallon and Rachel Dratch as Sully and Denise, the high school couple from Boston
-Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, and David Spade as "Gap Girls"
-Chris Farley as "Matt Foley", the motivational speaker who lived in a van down by the river
-Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri as the Spartan Cheerleaders
-Wayne's World (who doesn't love that one?) with Mike Myers and Dana Carvey
-Rachel Dratch as "Debbie Downer"

That's all I can think of for now. Have a great weekend and enjoy that Kristen Wiig/Justin Timberlake Target skit!!!

1 comment:

camoon15 said...

hehe, hilarious! "i hope a third thing doesn't happen to them" so funny