Watch this. Watch it now. It takes two minutes.
The fact that people in our country could make those statements and hold those beliefs just makes me shake my head in disbelief. What is wrong with people?!?!?! I am officially ashamed of some of my fellow Americans, and I'm afraid for Obama's safety as the anger and fear in these people continues to build. Each day this campaign goes on, I am continually appalled and astonished at how out-of-touch, misinformed, and racist some people are in our society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am a friend of your dad's. He showed me your blog and I have been enjoying it so much. I agree with your thoughts and feelings. These are scary times and this is such an important election for our country. Perhaps when you are in Indiana the next time we can meet and drink a toast to our new president, Barack Obama!
Yes, that would be great! :) Thanks for reading my blog and commenting on it!!! I hope you're having a great weekend.
Post a Comment