"She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone," said this McCain adviser. "She does not have any relationships of trust with any of us, her family or anyone else.
"Also, she is playing for her own future and sees herself as the next leader of the party. Remember: Divas trust only unto themselves, as they see themselves as the beginning and end of all wisdom."
McCain's own aides are saying this about Palin!!! What does that tell you about this woman if her running mate's own aides think she's a "diva" and have absolutely no trust in the woman???
Haha, I knew she was a mistake for McCain. It's all blowing up now! She is continuing to ruin his campaign and is only out for herself, which I suspected from the moment she started making asinine comments and seemed oblivious to the fact that she was, in fact, in over her head. This article is a must-read. Check out the link to it here.
As a side note, I have said it before and I'll say it again - I honestly don't have a huge problem with McCain. No matter who he chose as a running mate, though, I would still vote for Obama. The point is, I don't think he's that bad of a guy and I think he's got to be better than Bush. BUT, he has continually made some poor decisions in this election season and I think nominating Sarah Palin as his VP running mate only illustrates further his poor judgment skills. If he picked a woman like this for VP, what would happen when it came time to make big decisions as the President? We just can't risk having someone with his decision-making skills in office.
I'll leave you with a piece of fine artwork...Karl and I saw these posters the last time we were in San Francisco:
"Frightening Prospect"...isn't that the truth?
1 comment:
oo that's so interesting! and i love that artwork, hehe
Post a Comment