I'm guessing that everyone probably expected me to write a lengthy post about last night's Presidential debate. Unfortunately, I was teaching a graduate class until 10:00 p.m. and didn't get to see it!!! GRRR!!!! Karl Tivo'd it for me but I honestly doubt I'll end up watching it because I just don't have enough time over the next few days. From what I heard from Karl and my mom, Obama won the debate (I didn't doubt that he would). CNN has an article that comes to the same conclusion based on a survey of voters.
Here's a "quote of the day" to get your morning started:
"I hope you lose these elections because that would be a victory for the world." --French actress Brigitte Bardot's message to Sarah Palin
I couldn't agree more. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment